Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Book review: Quacker Factory Christmas

I have decided to add book reviews to the blog!

I have read "Quacker Factory Christmas", by Jeanne Bice. She sells her clothing line called, "Quacker Factory", on QVC.

I saw that she had written a book and I decided to order it and check it out. Well, let me tell you, it is wonderful! It is FULL of colorful pictures, warm stories and great recipes. I was sad when I finished the book! I enjoyed it that much. I highly recommend this book.

Some of the recipes include:
Artichoke Dip, Broccoli dip, mini sausage wraps, tea sandwiches, hot chocolate, white Christmas hot chocolate, french toast bake, pumpkin kuchen, butterscotch bars, melt in your mouth cookies, pineapple diamonds, seven layer cookies, snickerdoodles, black bottom cupcakes, cheesecake dip, magic dip, rice pudding and sour cream apple pie!

Don't they sound wonderful? Those are just a handful of recipes, there are many more! Her stories are wonderful! She tells personal stories and there are some from her family members in there as well.

All in all, this was a great book and I recommend it for a good easy read.

I purchased mine from Amazon.com! Please let me know if you get this book or if you have already read it! I would like to hear your thoughts :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...