Thursday, July 31, 2008

COFFEE!

I'm not sure about you, but I enjoy my coffee in the morning! I like to try different flavored coffees and creamers. Recently, I found something I really like!
I call it caramel coffee:

Prepare your coffee to brew as usual.
Squeeze caramel ice cream topping into the bottom of the empty pot. I would say about 1/3 cup.
Brew your coffee into the pot with the caramel.
When it is finished brewing, stir with a wooden spoon and enjoy!

Its so easy, yet it adds such a nice flavor to the coffee. I add french vanilla creamer to my caramel coffee =D

4 comments:

Angel said...

I'm also a huge fan of coffee!! I'm wondering how this may taste with tea?? I haven't tried it yet :)

Angel

Cookies and cakes said...

Let me know how it turns out. It sounds like it could be tasty! Kind of like using the caramel instead of honey :-)

Gillian said...

I think this sounds great. I am going to have to try. The problem I have is actually remembering to do this in the morning. Might have to be my second cup of coffee. We now and then drink the caramel flavor from HT so I am interested and will let you know once I do.

grandmaamy said...

The best coffee is coffee made from beans that have been roasted correctly. If the beans have been roasted incorrectly, it will take a lot of additives to make it taste good.
We buy our beans from a roaster who doesn't roast until the day we order, so the beans are fresh, fresh, fresh!! The last time we picked them up, they were still warm. Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! The smell was delightful. I could hardly wait to make a pot of coffee.

My mini-business is the coffee connoisseur...go figure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...