Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dinner Last Night

Hello!
We are still eating those blond brownies! I wound up giving some away and freezing some.
Last night, I made a sausage dip that my husband likes to make a sandwich with. I thought I would share the recipe with you:

Sausage Dip

1 lb. loose breakfast sausage, fried
Salt, pepper & garlic powder
1 pack cream cheese
1 can of rotel or canned tomato chunks with peppers

Fry sausage. Add spices while frying.
Place cheese and tomatoes in crock pot.
Pour cooked sausage over cheese and tomatoes.
Set on high and cook for an hour. Stir several times to melt cheese and mix together.
Turn to warm until you are ready to eat.

Eat with crackers or on hamburger rolls as sandwiches.
Enjoy!

You can also make this with hamburger meat in place of sausage. I have also made it with ground Italian sausage. Our first favorite is with the breakfast sausage, then the Italian sausage and our last favorite is with the hamburger meat.

2 comments:

Angel said...

This dip sounds great! I think I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes :-)

Angel

Cookies and cakes said...

Sounds great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...