Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Tried the Blond Brownies!


I tried the blond brownies!
OK, it was about 8:30 last night and I decided to try the blond brownie recipe I posted yesterday!
It only took me about 15 minutes to get it prepared to put into the oven. I used walnuts instead of pecans in the bottom layer and I used blue bonnet margarine for the butter.
They came out quite tasty! The only thing I would change is, I would omit the nuts next time. I do not care for nuts in my food and that may be why. I am thinking they would be better without them. Not to say you would feel that way though!
They are creamy and moist. All in all, it seems to be a good recipe...a keeper! It was quick and easy and that scores points with me. I would make these again for something quick, but I'm not sure I would make them as the primary dessert for company :-)
Let me know what you think!
Deanna :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...