Friday, August 1, 2008

Tea with Caramel

OK, I logged on to my blog this morning and I saw where Angel left a comment about trying the caramel in tea instead of coffee. So, I tried it this morning! I put some water in my teapot, turned on the stove until it boiled, then poured the hot water over my green tea with lemon tea bag. After I added my soy milk, I added a teaspoon of the caramel ice cream topping. And to my surprise, it tastes very good! Its a nice treat! Usually, I drink my tea plain, well with soy milk, but with no sweetener. Good idea Angel! :-)

2 comments:

Angel said...

Wow! I'm glad it turned out good! Maybe we could try the flavored teas (i.e. blueberry) next!

Angel

Angel said...

Ok...I finally tried the Tea with Caramel and it was delicious! However, I think I went a little over board with the caramel..HAHAH

Angel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...