Sunday, August 24, 2008

Win me...Walnuts!


Hello, again! Lets start a new give-a-way! This time, you will win, 2 recipe booklets, a booklet that will tell you all about walnuts and a seasonal walnut wheel!
I have looked through all of this and there are some good recipes here! For instance: buttermilk walnut coffee cake with orange essence, summer fresh confetti walnut quinoa salad, walnut cherry & apricot tart, garlic walnut dip, walnut cookies & carrot cake, just to name a few!
All you have to do is post a comment on the following question. At the end of a 2 week period, I will put all the names of the people who commented in a bag and my son will draw a name!
The question to answer is:
What is your favorite way to eat chocolate?
Ex. My favorite way to eat chocolate is in chocolate chip cookies! I like them all warm and gooey :-)
Have fun!

3 comments:

Sam Polo said...

I love chocolate any which way but I guess my favorite is in a candy bar (twix)!!!!
Sam Polo:-)

The Walkers said...

Oh goodness! I do love chocolate but I think my FAVORITE way is with peanut butter and to take it one step further, my VERY FAVORITE way is in my mom's peanut butter balls that she makes every year at Christmas.
Brenda Walker

Cookies and cakes said...

OK...you guys are making me want chocolate! Twix are one of my favorite as well and so are peanut butter balls! I make those too, Bren!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...