Thursday, November 20, 2008

Black Friday!


Hello to all of you Black Friday shoppers out there! I have a link you are going to like.... http://www.theblackfriday.com/


You can check out the sales ahead of time. I prefer the sale ads that come in on Thanksgiving. I like to sit and look through them as I watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade! I make my lists of where I need to go and what I need to get there. I also make a list of where to go first, depending on what store opens the earliest! I am out of the house before 4am!!!! But, this website is a good heads up for all of us.


I enjoy the thrill of saving money!


I have some wacky stories of the things I have seen while out shopping so early in the morning.
Be sure to start your day with a good cup of hot coffee. I will look like the guy in this picture on Friday morning =D


I hope you find some wonderful treasures!


Me :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...