Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Light



Have you decorated your house and put up your Christmas tree yet? We put ours up several weeks ago! I usually decorate a few days before Thanksgiving. My dad and step-mom came down for a visit and I wanted everyithing all done when they got here. So, we have been enjoying the decorations for a while. Every time I look at the lights on the tree (OK, almost every time), I think about how Jesus wants us to be a light to the world. It is a very comforting thought :-)

Here is a picture of Anthony by the "tree of light". He is such a cutie isnt he????

1 comment:

grandmaamy said...

The tree is beautiful. I expect to pull the Christmas decorations out on Friday and begin preparing for "the most wonderful time of the year"...
I LOVE THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...