Saturday, December 6, 2008

Basketball and Baking....

Well, today is our last basketball game of this season. Anthony has had so much fun, but Im a bit glad :-) Christmas is coming and it will be nice to have the extra time to do things and just spend time with my family. To the right is a picture from our last practice. The parents scrimaged with the boys on the team. It was fun! That is a picture of Anthony scoring a basket on his dad!

Last night we went over to my sisters to celebrate my nieces birthday...she turned 13!!!! I remember when she was born. Seems like yesterday :-)

After the game today, I may bake something. I would like to try something new. Does anyone have a good cookie or bar recipe for me?

Tomorrow is a big day. It is my cookie bake off! My friend Chris and Iwill bake hundreds of cookies for several hours. Oh, it is so much fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...