Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Apple Cinnamon Pancakes!

A friend of mine encouraged me to get creative with breakfast yesterday morning. So, I experimented with apple and cinnamon pancakes. In addition, I made scrambled eggs with cheese and breakfast sausage (for the boys).

The pancakes came out fabulous! Here is the recipe: (Using Bisquick)


Follow the directions on the box:
2 Cups Bisquick mix
1 Cup milk
2 Eggs

Then add:
1 small container of apple sauce (4 ounces)
1 Teaspoon of ground cinnamon

Encorporate all ingredients well.

Spoon out about 2 Tablespoons of mixture into a hot non stick pan, for each pancake.
Cook on the first side until bubbles appear on top of each pancake and then flip. Cook until underside is browned to your liking.
I like my light.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum O!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have the best friend!! She must be totally awesome. Can I borrow her?

Cookies and cakes said...

Yes you may! ha ha :-)

Anonymous said...

Good post and Smart Blog
Thanks for your good information and i hope to subscribe and visit my blog STD Symptoms and more Nodule of Gonorrhea thanks again admin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...