Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chocolate Chip cookies (with a twist)


We all have our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes, right? Well, the following recipe has been one my favorites for a long time! I have 3 favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes and have decided to share this one with you!



My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies


1 cup butter or margarine

1/4 cup sugar

1 cup brown sugar

2 teaspoons vanilla

2 eggs

1 pack of instant pudding**

2 1/2 cups flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 1/2 bags of semi sweet chocolate chips (18 ounces)


Preheat oven to 375*.

Cream together butter, sugar, vanilla and pudding.

Beat in your eggs and then add your dry ingredients (batter will be stiff).

Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.

Bake for 8-10 minutes.

Cool & enjoy!


** I like to use white chocolate or cheesecake flavored instant pudding. Get creative!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, have you ever done a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie? I love the combination of those two together but have never heard of an actual peanut butter chocolate chip cookie before?! -Lisa Neal

Cookies and cakes said...

I have not tried a peanut butter with chocolate chips....if you want, I gave come up with a recipe for you! Let me know :-)

`Deanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...