Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home Made Air Freshener

I am all about my house smelling good. I am also all about finding ways to save money! I have a recipe for a home made air freshener that brings both of these values together......

Home Made Air Freshener

10 whole cloves (or 2 teaspoons of ground cloves)
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
Apple and/or orange peels (if you have them available)

Take a small pot and fill it half way with water. Add your ingredients to the pot.
Place it on a burner of the stove and simmer on a medium-low setting.
This will fill your home with a warm, refreshing scent.

Be sure not to let all of your water evaporate, or the ingredients will burn to the bottom of the pot :-) ..... we live and learn :-P

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

I do this all the time! Hey, I think you'd really enjoy a few foodie friends of mine. I've got a link on my blog for nofearentertaining and zoebakes you should check em out!

welcome said...

I came here through foodie blog roll.I liked your idea of home made air freshner.I also own a cooking blog,hope u will enjoy visiting it,just have a look.
Thanks.

Chocolate Cardamom Cappuccino said...

I will be making this immediately I hate chemical airfresheners

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...