Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What A Girl Wants...Book Review


I finished this book last week and it was so good! Billerbeck is very funny and whitty! The way she writes makes it easy to get totally wrapped up in this book.
It is about a single patent attorney who finally starts dating again. Her family is a bit strange. Her brother...even stranger. She is part of a singles group at her Church and has just had enough of her life and decides to make some changes.
I liked it so much, I ordered the other 2 books of the series. It is a Christian book, so there is no unnecessary language in it at all. Yey! Please let me know if you decide to give this book a try! Warning: it is hard to put down :-)

1 comment:

~Scot, Lisa, and Timmy said...

I'll have to check it out. Not sure when I'll be able to do that but I'll put it on my list as a book to get and read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...