Monday, February 16, 2009

Book Review... The Perfect Blend



I just finished this book and it was one of the BEST I have read in a long time! I got so wrapped up in the story that I had a hard time putting it down once I would start reading.

Basically, it is about a woman who wants to open her own coffee shop and call it, "Higher Grounds". Her loan application is denied and she is informed that if she takes a class offered by the bank, they may reconsider her application. So, she does. She learns a lot more than she signed up for by taking the class.

This book was funny and inspiring. A definite MUST read!

If you look to the right of this blog, you will see an Amazon.com link, where you can buy this book for $.01 plus shipping! It is worth the few dollars if you ask me. :-)

Please let me know what you think :-)

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

That sounds very interesting! I think everyone I know had wanted to do that at one time or another. One actually did!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...