Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheesecake Bar

I learned something new yesterday. I got an email from Prepared Pantry and they were introducing what is called a "cheesecake bar". I thought this was very interesting. Have you ever hosted or attended a cookie exchange? Well, this cheesecake bar concept reminds me of that. What you do, is invite over some family and friends and have several different types of cheesecakes prepared. Just as you would an ice cream sundae bar, have several toppings ready for your guests to add to their cheesecake.


I'm thinking this sounds like a lot of fun!


I also make cheesecake bites. They consist of a regular cheesecake, including crust, rolled into balls and are covered with milk and white chocolate, then are topped with colored sprinkles! They are heavenly!

You can go to http://www.tastenc.com/ if you are interested in placing an order. However, at this time I can only serve the Raleigh, NC (and surrounding) area.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...