Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hershey Pie

Doesn't chocolate make everything better? Need a pick me up, have chocolate! Need something sweet, have chocolate! Feeling blue, have chocolate! I have a recipe for one of the richest pies I have ever tasted! A friend of a friend gave me the recipe several years ago!

Hershey Pie

6 regular sized Hershey's chocolate bars
2 containers of cool whip (thawed)
1 chocolate graham crust

Melt chocolate in a double broiler.
Take off heat.
Add 1 container of cool whip.
Fold cool whip into chocolate. It will be of a mouse like texture.
Place mouse mixture into crust.
Top with cool whip and refrigerate.

Start with a small slice! This is RICH :-)

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow...that sounds really good & easy! I'll have to keep those ingredients on hand! :)

Sara said...

Wow, this sounds so decadent! It gets bonus points for being easy to make too :)

Donna-FFW said...

My brother in law would love this dish. It sounds wonderful and easy!! Thanks for sharing. I also have to check out that book, I love to read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...