Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have an Idea.....




Hello, all! I have an idea! How about you tell me what you would like to have a recipe for? I have tons of recipes in my archives. Some I have tried, some I have not. I am willing to post what you tell me you want to see :-)


I have: desserts, cookies, cakes, pies, bars, (and the like). I also have main dishes, crockpot dinners, sides, salads, appetizers (and the like).


I enjoy crockpot dinners. I get them started in the morning, or at least by lunch time and "bam" they are ready at dinner time. Yesterday, I made a crockpot beef stew. I had a meeting last night, but when I came home, the boys ate it all up! (I'm guessing it is that good)
Happy Eating :-)


2 comments:

JoAnn said...

I love using my crockpot, makes me feel like I didn't have to slave over dinner! I agree, we should share links! I've added your blog to my blog at Eco-Converts Blog! You'll love my other foodie friends on there too!

Deb L├ęger said...

Love your blog! I have to try out your chocolate chip cookies for my son, the chocolate chip cookie monster! You asked for ideas - I have a request. My husband is always asked for baked beans cooked the way his uncle cooked them. They were almost white, very creamy and taste a lot like traditional baked beans. Ever hear of baked beans like that? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...