Monday, March 16, 2009

Examiner.com


Hi! I want to share with you a way you can make some extra money.



It is a website where you can post articles and the more people view them, the more money you make.

They pay better than any other site I have looked into. I joined as the Charlotte, NC examiner, but you can sign up as an examiner near where you live.


I applied and they hired me! I was so excited!I have written about 6 articles so far. I have already generated some money! If you would like to, take a look!

And if you decide to apply, please put down that I referred you. You will have to put my name and my number... Deanna Polito-Laughinghouse #5523.

For each person we refer, we get $50! So, if you apply, you can refer people and make money too! No pressure! I just wanted to share this with you!


Here is a link to one of my articles. From there, you can view my other ones by clicking on the arrow...



I signed up as a cooking examiner. However, there are many, many other options to choose from and they are not all food related!


Happy writing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...