Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Save money with coupons!



Harris Teeter started a week of triple coupons today!

I went for a "coupon shop". This is what I saved:

I bought $68.00 worth of groceries and I only spent $20!

Clipping coupons will help you week after week. I save anywhere from $5 to $20 each week with coupons alone! That does not include the money I save shopping at Aldi's.

My grocery bill was running from $100 to $120 every week. Now, with coupons and shopping at discount stores, we spend between $60 and $80 per week.

Clipping your coupons and shopping for sales really does pay off!


Here are tips on how to save money on your groceries:



I hope I have encouraged you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...