Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cookies: Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Cookie Tips, Freezing Instructions, Russian Rocks and Peanut Butter Balls!


Cookies!

Oh, how I enjoy a good cookie! Here are some great cookie recipes for you as well as tips on making good ones and freezing them.


Chocolate Chip:

These are so good! This has become one of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes:



Peanut Butter:

I tweaked this recipe from one I had. I have been making these for years! I taught my Niece how to make these and they are one of her favorites!



Making Cookies:

Originally entitled, "What Happened To My Cookies?", this is an article to help you bake them just right :-)



Freezing Cookies:

Make too many cookies again? Its OK. Just freeze them!



Russian Rocks:

A family recipe that may have come over straight from Italy! My sister makes these every year for Christmas!



Peanut Butter Balls:

OH, What a cookie! These are so rich and creamy! My Aunt Mary makes these every Christmas! Now, her Granddaughter, my cousin, makes them too!



Bake 'em all up and freeze them for later... if they last!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...