Wednesday, July 29, 2009

National Cheesecake Day, July 30th! Cheesecake Recipes!


Tomorrow is National Cheesecake Day! Anyone who knows me knows that this makes me very happy! In my community, I am known for my cheesecakes. I enjoy making them but most of all, I enjoy EATING them :-)


I have several recipes I have posted on my Examiner.com pages. Here is a link to all of my published cheesecake recipes:



I have many more I will be posting throughout the year so keep your eyes peeled for those.
Above is a picture of my award winning "Mascarpone Cheesecake"! In 2008 I won second place in a Taste of Home contest with this recipe!


The Cheesecake Factory will be selling cheesecake for 1/2 off tomorrow! I am not sure if that is per slice or per cake. I would call to find out!


In the mean time, Happy Cheesecake Day!


3 comments:

Baking Momma said...

I love cheesecake. That is all I can say! lol

Cookies and cakes said...

Ha! Im with you on that comment! Thanks so much!

Kim McDougal, Ordinary Recipes Made Gourmet said...

I love that cheesecake photo girl! You look like a baking pro like you've studied abroard or something!!! I love raspberry cheesecake, I have to limit my intake of cheese for health reasons but man I love it tho it don't love me as much back! hee hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...