Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chocolate recipes! Hot chocolate recipes, chocolate cake recipe, chocolate cheesecake recipes & other chocolate dessert recipes!


First, I would like to say...Happy Birthday Julia Child! Her Birthday was yesterday, but there are celebrations going on all weekend!


Now, lets celebrate with chocolate! Here are several, but certainly not all, of my recipes containing chocolate!














Chocolate cheesecake (one of the best I have ever tasted)




Peppermint candy (peppermint bark)
















and last but not least....




These are just a few, please browse around to view some more! Just click on one of these and browse my other chocolate recipes! Have fun and... YUM!




1 comment:

Baking Momma said...

This will probably be one of my favorite post. Yes I am a chocoholic. I love love love hot Cocoa. But have never made it from scratch. Isn't that bad. Guess what I am trying out this year. You guessed right. Hot Cocoa from Scratch lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...