Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I learned at the mall


Sunday afternoon, Tommie's family went to the mall to let the children play in the play area there. Im not sure how it happened, but I was sitting there keeping an eye on all of the cousins as they played.

The indoor play area was full of children, smiling, playing... just having fun.

As I sat and watched, I saw my son begin to play tag with two other little boys. He never met them before, but they sure were having fun!


As I looked on, God showed me how all of these children were playing together, unified. They did not care what gender, race, religion or age the others were. All they were interested in was having fun together.

God then placed in on my heart that as adults, we should all play nice together! It should not matter what gender, race, color or age we are, we should show the love of Christ to one another. Speaking as a Christian, I need to show love as Jesus showed and shows love.


The Bible tells us: (NKJV) Matthew 18:3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.


This scripture says just what I saw from these children. They all loved one another for the creatures that God created. They did not know each other, yet, they felt connected because they were all the same... little children.


Oh, if we as adults would walk in the love and acceptance that these children do, the world would be a much better place to live.


The Bible is always right and true. We must have hearts as children do to enter into the Kingdom of heaven one day.

2 comments:

Cooking Mama said...

Well said! :)

Baking Momma said...

I don't know what you have set up different but your blog is the only one that will let me comment from my blackberry. Not sure if you saw but I'm without a pc and have been unable to blog or comment 8( hope all is well haven't been able to email since your email is not saved in my phone. But I have been watching your post as usual. You are so right about children and adults it is sad how we lose our innocence.when I have my pc back I will have to know how your comments are set up so then I can reply to comments from my phone too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...