Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cookie recipes, bar recipes and cookie tips

Weekend Review: Fall Baking: COOKIES! Here are some cookie recipes to try this weekend (pick one or two, you dont have to make them all) hee hee :-)

Chocolate chip and toffee cookies

Russian Tea Cake recipe (snowballs)

Italian love knot cookies

Kolacky cookies

7 layer bar

Pine nut cookies

Bisquick cookies

Cookie tips:

Freezing cookies

Cookie tips

Cookies 101: How long do I bake my cookies?

Fun Holiday cookies:

Peanut butter balls

Snowball cookies

Russian rock cookies

Pumpkin pie bars

Easy lemon cookies

Thump cookies

Pecan pie bars

Happy Baking :-)

If you ever have a question about baking, please leave a comment on my blog with your question. I will get an email sent to me and I will answer it within 24 hours or less! OR you can email me directly and I will answer you directly: cooiesandcakes1@gmail.com. Thanks and again...Happy Fall Baking!

For more cookie and bar recipes, click here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-5523-Raleigh-Cooking-Examiner~topic122691-cookies?selstate=topcat#breadcrumb

Or here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-11697-Christmas-Examiner~topic209530-Dessert-Recipes?selstate=topcat#breadcrumb

For daily tweets, go to www.twitter.com and look for me: cookiesncakes =D

1 comment:

Cookin' Canuck said...

That's a great list of recipes! I'm ready to start baking again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...