Monday, October 12, 2009

Another deep thought....

I was tweezing my eyebrows one morning last week, as I do each morning. As I was, there was this one hair that did not want to come out. Each time I went to grab it with the tweezer, it would just slip through. So I tried, tried and tried again to grab it to pull it out. You may be asking yourself: What is so deep and prolific about this, Deanna? Just wait, it gets better!

As I worked on this, God used it to teach me something about diligence. (Intense effort)

Just as I tried and tried to remove this hair, I am to try and try at all other areas of my life. Keep trying and do not give up until the task is complete! As I sat there and contemplated this thought, God spoke this to me: "What if the hair you are trying to remove breaks off before you can pull it out?" I thought, I would wait a couple of days for it to grow back and then I would try to remove it again.

This is how we should live our lives! If something does not work out the first time, we should not give up. We should try and try again until we achieve our desired result.

This can truly apply to all areas of life:
Marriage
Business
Relationships
Everything we put our hands to!

So next time you are tweezing your eyebrows, remember this: Try and try and do not give up!

2 comments:

Baking Momma said...

I so needed to read that today! Thanks for the message as there was a reason you felt the need to write it!

Baking Momma said...

I so needed to read that today! Thanks for the message as there was a reason you felt the need to write it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...