Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Easy coffee cake recipe and Christmas ABC's project!


Guess what today is? It is the day that I will post my 250th post on this blog! Yey! Thank you to all of you who follow me and read what I have to say!

There have been times where I simply post my recipes and articles and there have been times where I dug deep and shared my heart with you.

Thank you for reading it all! I appreciate your loyalty :-)


Today I will be posting a very easy coffee cake recipe that is LOADED with crumb topping! (Is there any other way?)




I have started a new project! It is called, "Christmas ABC's". Today I will post the first article so you can see what the project is about and look forward to the articles to come!




Again, than you for following this blog!

If you would like to follow me on twitter, go to: http://www.twitter.com/ and enter in cookiesncakes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...