Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My version of bruschetta! (And bruschetta recipe)


How do you pronounce it? Bru sk e tah or brushetta? Either way, it sure tastes good!



When I went to the movie theater to see, "Julie & Julia", I got the idea for this recipe. Towards the beginning of the movie, Julie made a version of it for her husband and it made my mouth water! Prior to seeing the movie, I never had a desire to make this stuff...so thank you to the writers and producers of, "Julie & Julia"... you have made our mouths and tummies very happy :-)



This recipe went over great with all of us the night I made it: Bruschetta recipe

After seeing the movie, "Julie & Julia", I wrote this article: Julie and Julia movie

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh I loved the movie too. I read your article and you are so right. It was about much more than just food and cook books, it was about love. I'm waiting for the movie to be released on DVD so I can watch it again, it was the most surprising and best movie I saw in 2009.

DINING WITH BATALI said...

Okay -- this is so irresistible!!! I need to try this for sure!!! thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...