Friday, January 22, 2010

Bought new books today! (Christmas cookbook reviews)


Well...Happy Day!
I treated myself to some new books today! I enjoy reading Inspirational Christian books. When food is threaded into the book... Even better!

I have been reading the Potluck Club series of books. These books are wonderful, entertaining and chock full of recipes! Pictured above is the first book of the series. There are three books in this series and then two in the Potluck Catering Club series. I am currently reading the last book in the catering series, which is why I treated myself to new books today!

Today's books include: Christmas Love at Lake Tahoe, Sisiterchicks, Sweet Treats, Nosy Neighbors and In North Pole Alaska. I saved $42.00 and spent $16.00 on all five books! Between Family Christian having a sale and a 25% off coupon I had, I would say I got a great deal!

I was chatting with the sales clerk and told him that I am praying and believing that my books will be sold in their store very soon! I have written three non-fiction titles and one fiction title. I am currently writing the sequel to the fiction title.
If you know an agent or a publisher who may be interested in my work, please let me know :-)

In addition to this great deal, I took my son to Play N Trade (a local video game store) and they were also having a sale! We purchased two Playstation 3 games for only....dum dum dum....
$16.00!
I'm guessing the number 16 is a good number for us today!

Over the Holidays, I wrote several book reviews about cookbooks and other great books. Click here to view the articles

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...