Monday, January 18, 2010

Free online writing classes! And uses for yogurt article...


Good Monday, everyone! Remember the beginning of January when I posted this post... Happy 2010? It was about a new year with a new focus?
I have had such a desire to learn more this year! Last night I did a Google search to see if I could find some free online writing classes. I am happy to say that I found some good stuff!
In case you are interested, here is a link to some free online writing classes. These classes are offered by actual Universities across the nation!

If you are not interested in writing, I encourage you to do a search for free classes in the field you ARE interested in :-)
If you enjoy food and cooking, the Culinary Institute of America has some wonderful videos on www.youtube.com! Click here to see what videos they have to offer.

In just 2 short weeks, I will be attending my first writers meeting and I am truly looking forward to attending!

Lesson learned: We are NEVER too old to learn :-)

On a lighter note:
Do you enjoy yogurt? It is great for a quick snack, isn't it? Well, I published an article this morning that tells about other ways we can use yogurt! Please take a look: Uses For Yogurt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...