Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010! Get some rest...try an easy snack recipe this weekend :-)


Happy 2010! (Twenty-ten, as I have decided to call it) It has been a topic of dicussion here and there as to call it twenty-ten or two thousand and ten. For me, it will be twenty-ten!
So, happy, happy :-)

As I was praying this morning, I was reading from my, "Prayers that Avail Much" book and I realized something...
Remember at the beginning of the week when I posted, "New year comes with a new focus"? I said I was looking into new groups and classes for myself. One of the groups I have decided to be part of is TAF, Triangle Area Freelance writers. Anyway, back to the subject of this post... I was reading a prayer this morning about my business and part of it read: "Thank you for the grace to remain diligent in seeking knowledge and skill in areas where I am inexperienced".

I read this prayer every week and this morning it came to me... I read this all of the time and I am doing just what it says... I have a desire to learn more about writing so that I can do the best I can with my articles and books. This just goes to show how powerful our words really are! I have been speaking it through 2009 and now it has taken root in my heart.

I say, "2010 is going to be a great year"! And it shall be so :-)
Happy, happy everyone!

Here are some easy snack recipes for you to make this weekend...take it easy and get some rest :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...