Thursday, January 28, 2010

Loco Lu's Coffeehouse... Pampered Chef anyone?


Last night I went to my first TAF (Triangle Area Freelancers) meeting. We met at Loco Lu's Coffeehouse in Raleigh, NC. The meeting went really well and I did pick up a few things about Twitter and Linkedin that I did not know. I saw an old friend that I have not seen in a while and it was nice to get to catch up a little bit. Other than that, I am sad to say that I did not meet anyone new :( I am hoping that next month when I go I will be able to meet some new people.

We met at
Loco Lu's Coffeehouse and I have to say I really liked it there! The environment left me feeling very comfortable, as if I was sitting in my own living room. There were tables and chairs set up along with several couches and upholstered chairs for sitting. The staff was SUPER friendly and the coffee was great! Their prices were very reasonable and I have to say I would definitely go back there again... with or without the TAF group. They are located at: 5210 Hollyridge Dr Raleigh, NC 27612 which is in Oak Park Shopping Center, off Glenwood Ave. I recommend you go and check it out and support this great company!

Today, I p
ublished an article about Pampered Chef and a GREAT representative here in Raleigh!
If you would like to have a show or order something online, please check out this article: Pampered Chef: Raleigh consultant



1 comment:

Janice said...

sounds like you had a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...