Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where is the car? (And an easy weeknight recipe: Turkey sausage and pasta)


Happy Thursday!
After a good night sleep, I woke up this morning feeling good and in a happy mood. I homeschool my son, so we had school and it went well. My husband went to help a friend of his move his furniture into a storage facility. All was well in my world. Until....

I went to a class last night that is taught around the book, "Eat for Health". I learned some valuable tips about eating healthier. Today, I got a big pot of vegetable soup going in the crockpot and ate a salad. I decided to go to The Fresh Market to pick up some more veggies and some other items as well. I got ready, got my son ready, fowarded the business phone to my cell (after about 4 different attempts). Finially, it was time to go pick out some healthy food :-)

We went down to the garage and as I reached over to press the garage door opener button, I realized it... my car was gone!

Instead of taking the work truck to go and help his friend move, my lovely husband took our recreational vehicle :/
Needless to say, I was NOT happy.
I'm over it now though...as I sit here I realize that I need to catch upon some writing today anyway :)

Lesson learned: Husbands are not mind readers... we have to express our thoughts to them verbally :-)

For an easy weeknight recipe, check out this:
Turkey sausage and pasta recipe!

1 comment:

愉快 said...

我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂........................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...