Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blogger award...Honesty



I got an email today that contained this new blogger award. According to the directions, I need to post 10 honest things about myself and pass it on to 10 more people. So, here it goes:

  1. I love God!
  2. I enjoy writing.
  3. I like the smell and taste of coffee.
  4. I enjoy attending Church...my Church...Living Word Family Church!
  5. I have enjoyed baking for years, but I am just getting into cooking... over the past few years.
  6. I would like to take some type of culinary class.
  7. My interview with Chef Duff Goldman was one of the most exciting phone conversations I have ever had!
  8. I often wonder why certain people are so strange.
  9. I like to sing.
  10. I pray every day :-)

There you have it folks... there are 10 things about me that are honest and you may or may not have known.

Have a wonderful day...go cook up something good for yourself and/or your family today =D

I would like to pass this award on to:

Kendra Browning
Kelly Maddox
Jennifer Tobler
Lisa Neal
Brenda Walker
Baking Mama
Farmersgirl Kitchen (Janice)
Mommy's Kitchen
My Little Space
Just Shakin My BonBons

If you would like to accept this award, please pick it up and paste it on your blog and in a blog post, list 10 honest things about yourself and pass it on to 10 more deserving people. Thanks for following Tastenc.com blog!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Well done on your award, well deserved and thank you for passing it on to me.

My Little Space said...

Oh wow, I almost miss this! Thank you so much, Deanna. Really appreciate it for passing on the award to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...