Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making chili...


I have a chili recipe I came up with several years ago. Let me say that my Dad is a chef. I made the chili for him and he truly liked it! He said it was one of the best chili recipes he had ever eaten! I used ground turkey instead of beef and he NEVER knew! Can you believe that?! I tricked him....ha ha ha

So, on Monday I decided to make us a batch. I really need a picture of it so I can post my recipe on Examiner.com. This time, I left out the meat. I did however, brown some hamburger meat on the stove so my carnivore husband could add some to his dish (aren't I so sweet).

The chili came out fabulous! We ate it for two days! But guess what?!
I forgot to take a picture!!!! Yes I did. I guess I will just have to make it again :-)

1 comment:

Mari said...

Hi Deanna,

Chili is one of my husbands favorite dishes. I have to make it all the time.

wish you had remember to take the picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...