Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pasta sauce recipe is here!


Did I get your taste buds moving when I posted the pictures of my homemade pasta sauce and meatballs the other day? If so, I have good news for you! I have the recipe!!!!! (The crowd goes wild)

This is a family recipe passed down to me from my parents. When they were visiting from NJ last weekend, we made the sauce. The flavor is just as I remember mom making as a child. It is not too sweet and not too acidic. It is juuust right!
I rarely EVER order red sauce when we go out to eat Italian. Nothing compares to homemade sauce...so keep this recipe in your collection for when you crave a good, Italian gravy!

Homemade pasta sauce

Here are some other Italian dishes I make: (We make these for Christmas)

Scallop kabobs recipe
Clam ball recipe (formerly stuffed clams)
Easy seafood lasagna recipe


Lesson learned: Often times, with a rare exception, nothing compares to homemade!

1 comment:

Ed Schenk said...

I'm always looking for a good gravy recipe. THanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...