Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Short and Sweet!


Hello everyone!
Todays post is going to be short and sweet! I have been working on another online writing class and it is coming along nicely :-) I have to say I am learning a lot!

Valentines Day is coming up you know! I have published several articles to help us prepare for it...hence the sweet in todays blog title :-)

Valentines Day on a budget (read all the way through for some good tips)
Valentines Day: from Womans Day Magazine
Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe

Lesson learned today: Taking on: homeschool, running a business, writing a novel, trying to find an agent, publishing articles, taking online classes and blogging is a lot for one woman to do! Call me: Super Woman!... Now I am off to basketball practice :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...