Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still writing...now for firehow.com too!


Happy Thursday!
Last year I signed up to write for ehow.com. It was before I got hired with Examiner.com. Basically, you write how to articles and get paid per click. I was not really generating much income from those articles. A lady I met on there is writing for firehow.com so I asked her about it. She likes it better than ehow and encouraged me to sign up. So, I looked into it today and I did.

I transferred my articles from ehow.com to firehow.com. So, here are a couple of links to my new articles. I have not quite figured out the layout yet, so please look beyond that into the content. Thanks!

How to start running

How to come up with children's Birthday party ideas

I have to cut hair now...I will post more later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...