Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl party!


Happy Monday!
Did your team win the Super Bowl last night? The Saints pulled it off, huh?
As I wrote earlier, our Church had a big party last night. Usually we all go: my husband, myself and our son. However, this year I decided to go over to a friends house instead. So, my son and I went over there. My son played with her sons and myself, my friend (the Cuban one I spoke of in the Sopapilla post), her sister and another friend of ours had a girls night!

It was so much fun! We laughed and laughed for hours! We ate and then laughed some more. It is just what we all needed to start our week off right.

We were eating chili and my friend brought out the hot sauce. The hot sauce is called: Tapatio. So, once again, I asked her how to pronounce it and her sister told me it was ta-pa-tee-yo...so I repeated it and my friend glared over at me (as if to say: remember the Sopapilla incident), and then I said, ooohhhh....to-pa-tee-YO (emphasizing the Y in yo) and we busted out laughing!
If you have not read the Sopapilla post, you should go and read it so you understand :-)

All in all we had a great time last night :-)

What did I learn? Girls night is much more fun that watching the Super Bowl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister. It should be called the Stupid Bowl.....seriously.
I'll pick a laughing, eating girls night out anytime!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...