Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day!


Happy Friday! This week has been a productive one for me! I have gotten a lot of things accomplished as far as my classes and writing are concerned. I have been so consumed by them that I have neglected my time online.

We are all aware that Valentines Day is Sunday :-) My husband and I do not do much for Valentines Day. We rather celebrate our wedding anniversary in November, when not every couple in the universe is trying to go out for dinner :-P

I would like to make something special for him though...he is still my Valentine :-) My husbands favorite desserts are: yellow cake and banana pudding. Either option will make him a happy man!

I hope you have a great weekend too. If you would like to do something special for the love of your life, check out the article on Valentines Day on a budget...maybe it will inspire you :-)
Woman's Day has some great ideas to offer as well! You can make the cake featured in the blog post today: Strawberry Valentines Cake! Yum!

I hope your weekend is full of love, laughter and peace :-)

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I always make Tirmusi my husbands favorite.
Thanks for the websites!

My Little Space said...

I'm lucky cause my hubby don't even like having cakes! hehe.... Safe the day! *sigh*

Ed Schenk said...

Thats a very nice looking cake!

Emily Ziegler said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful looking cake. Like you, we will not be celebrating Valentines. Not that we celebrate our anniversary much either, we usually both forget!

Claudia said...

Gorgeous cake! Hope your valentine's day is as wonderfully filled as the cake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...