Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a day...have some juice!


Well, we played in the snow today and it wore us all out! I am the only one who did not take a nap...I account that to my green tea...I thought it was decaf...but it may not be :(

I just made myself a cup of orange, strawberry, pineapple and blueberry juice with my wonderful juicer! I like to put a few ice cubes in to give it a bit of a chill. It was soooo good! I just bought a fresh pineapple and am looking forward to cutting it up for more great juice! How about a Pina Colada juice with pineapple and coconut? Yum!!!

Oh, let me not forget to mention the Olympics! I watched the opening ceremony last night and enjoyed it so much! I allowed my son to stay up and watch so that he could learn about all of the countries and their populations...what a great learning experience and time well spent together!

We are off to have dinner...not really hungry, but I will go :-)

Have a great night all :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...