Monday, February 1, 2010

You should sell this bread...


Well, it's Monday! I hope you are having a great beginning to the week!
If you recall, my parents were here visiting from NJ on their way to FL. While they were here, I made the homemade whole wheat bread...remember? And then part two?
My dad really enjoyed the homemade bread. I made toast with it for breakfast and then for lunch that day, I served sandwiches, pasta salad and homemade clam chowder soup. I decided to use the Sara Lee wheat bread to make the sandwiches.

As my dad took his second bite of his sandwich, he said, "This bread is so good, you could sell it!" Thinking he was giving me a great compliment, he looked at me as I burst out with laughter.
Once I calmed down I said, "Oh, good. I'm glad you think that because it is Sara Lee bread you are eating!" Everyone at the table started laughing!

I guess Sara Lee is on to something, huh?

1 comment:

My Little Space said...

HAHAHA.... just so hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...