Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bang Bang shrimp recipe


The Bang Bang shrimp recipe is here! Food Network calls it, spicy shrimp (I'm guessing for copy right purposes).

I found this recipe in the Food Network magazine and nearly fell out of my seat with excitement!
The Bonefish Grill in Raleigh serves this dish and I had it in November for our Anniversary. This is a perfect replica of the dish!

Bang Bang Shrimp recipe

The night I made this, my husband was so happy! That night he worked late and my son and I already ate our dinner. So, I had it warmed for him and ready to eat when he got home. He sat down to eat and I went to take a bath. A few minutes later, he abandoned his food and came in to tell me how good it was!

Let me know what you think if you try it :)

1 comment:

Mari's Cakes said...

Hi Deanna!

These shrimps look so delicious! I am saving this recipe to try it myself.

Have a great and blessed day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...