Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday!


Just as Julia Child said in the movie, Julie and Julia: "Happy Birthday to me!"

For my Birthday I asked Tommie for the book: Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and I now have it in my hands!
This morning after school, Anthony and I went outside on this beautiful day and took a walk. I walked and he scooted. Then we went around to the back yard and shot some hoops and played on the swings for a bit.

Tonight we will be having dinner at the, Twisted Fork. I am looking forward to my free dessert. To be quite honest, even if it wasn't free, I was s till planning on having one (or maybe two)!
I thought about trying a new cheesecake recipe... a Reese's peanut butter cheesecake with chocolate crust. However, I did not have enough cream cheese. It is probably a good thing though because I would have to eat it!!!!

Have a great day on this beautiful Birthday afternoon!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Deanna, enjoy your book and your birthday meal.

My Little Space said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Deanna! Wishing you many happy returns and may all your wishes come true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...