Sunday, March 14, 2010

FYI...what we wound up eating yesterday...


It has been a nice Sunday for us. I'm hoping it has been for you as well :)
Back to yesterday...
After all of that contemplating over where to go and eat lunch after the basketball game, we wound up coming home for sandwiches! I have to say though, they did hit the spot! I had mine on Rye bread with one slice of cheese and one slice of turkey. Then, I loaded it up with vegetables...lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and pickles. I added a touch of mayo and some mustard with a dab of salt and pepper. It was JUST what I wanted! Isn't it funny how things just work out like that?

I am hoping your weekend has been restful and non-eventful.
Be sure to check back to my Examiner site this week. I will be posting some new cake frosting recipes!!!! One can never have too many dessert recipes...can one?

http://www.examiner.com/x-5523-Raleigh-Cooking-Examiner

1 comment:

Mari's Cakes said...

Sounds goooood Gave me an idea for tonight.

Have an awesome evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...