Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunchips have gone green / Customers Choice DRY capet & upholstery cleaning is a green company out of Raleigh NC



Happy Monday!

Today I would like to talk about companies who are going or have been "green".
I wrote and article about the new Sunchips bag. It is 100% compostable! I thought it was worth writing about because of what they claim about it.
Included in the article I also mentioned, Customer's Choice DRY Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Raleigh, NC. It is actually our carpet cleaning company and we have always been "green". Our process is a DRY process so it will not leave mold and mildew beneath the carpet in the padding! In addition to that, our product is organic and non-toxic! Yes, it is safe for your children and pets!

Here is a link to the article I wrote:
Food and food related companies going green

I am all about going green! I like to help save room on our planet where I can. I like to help keep the air we breath fresh and clean. I like to be sure my family is safe from harmful chemicals. It always makes me feel good about myself when I know I have "done my part" in helping our earth!

If you know of a good website that will help teach us how to "go green" please leave a comment to this post with the link. The more knowledge we have the better we will be. The Bible even says: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, Hosea 4:6. (ASV)

2 comments:

Sanura said...

Likewise, I try to go green, too! I'm always impressed with companies who are committed to improving our environment.

SunChips said...

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the new SunChips compostable bag! We’re trying to spread the word, so please visit www.sunchips.com to learn more, and become a fan of SunChips on Facebook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...