Friday, March 5, 2010

Thinking of Cheesecake! (again)


Happy Friday! Once again, I have cheesecake on my brain today! This happens WAY to often!
Thank God just thinking about it does not put on the pounds...or I would be in BIG trouble.

Nothing beats an old fashioned, creamy, rich, New York style cheesecake!
My Birthday is coming up on Monday. We are going out to dinner and I plan to get a big slice of cheesecake for dessert. Usually, I make one, but then there is too much left over for me to eat :P

Here are some of the most wonderful cheesecake recipes you will ever see and taste:

Chocolate cheesecake recipe
Mascarpone cheesecake recipe
Butterscotch cheesecake recipe
Apple cinnamon cheesecake recipe
White chocolate cheesecake recipe
Coffee cheesecake recipe
Honey nut cheesecake recipe
Pumpkin cheesecake recipe
Caramel cheesecake recipe

Tips for making the best cheesecake ever!

If you want to make an even MORE decadent treat, make cheesecake bites! All you have to do is bake your cheesecake as usual (any flavor) and then mush it all together with your hands. Roll cheesecake into balls and then drizzle them with chocolate (milk and white) and then top with sprinkles, nuts etc. FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Cinnamon-Girl said...

Those cheesecake bites sound absolutely scrumptious! Your right - nothing beats a good old-fashioned NY style cheesecake!

Janice said...

I'm not sure I'd want to squish up my cheesecake :o Yours looks great, hope you have a fab birthday on Monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...