Friday, March 26, 2010

A weekend away...


Hello, blogger friends!
I am actually going on a mini vacation this weekend! I am going to the beach with 3 of my friends. It is a first for me. Never have I been away from my family before. But, I know it will be a refreshing time.
My son has told me he is going to miss me about 127 times over the past 3 days. It touches my heart that he feels that way but it does make it harder to go. I tell him that he will have fun and I will have fun and then when we get back together we will be all funned out. It makes him laugh :)

To hold you over through the weekend, I posted some Easter recipes today. Some are from Woman's Day other from Duncan Hines. Then, you have some from yours truly on there as well.
Easter Recipes

I will be eating at Captain Georges Seafood Buffet this weekend! One can NOT go to Myrtle Beach and not eat there...it is against the law (Deanna's law). I will take pictures of the great food they serve and have them ready for you to see next week!

If you follow me on Facebook, you may get to see them sooner!

3 comments:

Mari's Cakes said...

Have a great mini vacation. Enjoy! Will miss you......

Janice said...

Have fun on your trip.

Mama said...

Captain George's . . .yum!!! Hope you have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...