Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend review: cookies!


Over the years, I have baked thousands and thousands of bars and cookies. Next to cheesecakes, they are my favorite things to bake!

This weeks weekend review is on, you guessed it: Cookies!
You can make these up any day for any occasion or even "just because". Here are a few of my very favorite cookie and bar recipes:

Chocolate, white chocolate and Oreo cookie recipe

Short bread recipe

Chocolate late cookie recipe

Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe

7 layer bar recipe

Nanaimo bar recipe

These are my top favorites as of today! If you ask me tomorrow, you may get a different list! hee hee =D

For more great cookies recipes, click here!

I WANT COOKIE! -Cookie Monster

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...