Saturday, March 13, 2010

What do I want to eat today?


Happy Saturday to you!
Doesn't it seem like a great day to go out to eat? Truthfully, I just do not feel like cooking :)
Last night I made beef stew and it came out really good! But today, I'm just not feeling the whole cooking thing :/

So, I'm thinking....what kind of food do I feel like having today? Ever have one of those days where NOTHING sounds good? That is me today. I thought, maybe Mexican...No...maybe Italian...No...maybe Chinese...No. So do you know what I decided to do?

Let my husband choose :)

I will have to let you know where we end up going! Have a wonderful day :)

PS...the door in the photo is that of the Bonefish Grill in Raleigh, NC...where we went for our Anniversary in November!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...