Monday, April 19, 2010

Corned Beef



Two weeks ago I had corned beef spread for the first time in my life! I do live in North Carolina but I am from New Jersey. Up there, I never heard of corned beef. I never heard of grits until I moved to NC for that matter either.


A good friend of mine who has lived in NC her entire life, made this corned beef spread for me for lunch. I really liked it! I generally do not eat beef but this tasted good! Usually if I eat beef it bothers my stomach but this did not.


So, last week I made this sandwich spread for my family and they liked it too! Now, I am sharing it with you!


In case you are thinking, "What does corned beef look like", here is a picture of how it looks when purchased.
Go ahead and give it a try...it may become a new family favorite :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...